Prime Video is included in Prime membership. If not yet joined, start your 1-month FREE trial.
Prime Video Channels: HBO, SHOWTIME and STARZ channels
- no cable required
- cancel anytime
- no additional apps to download
- $4.99 – $14.99/mo for Prime members (as of July 30, 2021 and may change)
Watch Prime Video at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices.
You can stream from the web.
You can stream using the Prime Video app
- on your mobile devices such as a smartphone, tablet
- game console, set-top box, or select Smart TVs
- Amazon devices
- Blu-ray players
- Streaming media devices
How to connect?
From a living room device:
1. Open the Amazon Prime Video app or download it from your living room device’s app store.
2. Register your device by selecting “Register on the Amazon website.” You will be given a 5-6 character code to enter in your account on a given website. Some devices show the option to “sign in and start watching” to enter your account information directly on your device.
From a mobile phone or tablet: Download the Prime Video app, sign in and start streaming.
Further information on setting up Prime Video, cancellation, or any playback issues, please read here
Connecting devise to Prime entertainment:
How to Connect Fire TV with your Echo